Bijuu and Angel Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bijuu and Angel Rp

Play as the Bijuu, lower demons, half demons, humans, or a type of Angel

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training the Genkigan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Soulist
The Former Legend/The Silver Flash
Narora Soulist

Level :
Training the Genkigan Left_bar_bleue2 / 9992 / 999Training the Genkigan Right_bar_bleue

Power Level: : 13889

Character Area
Name:: Narora
Wing Number: 9
Tails Number: 5

Training the Genkigan Empty
PostSubject: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:09 pm

Narora jumped to the air, dodging yet another blast from a 5 tailed 3 winged Bird. he had 3 of his 5 tails active and was holding his own even with that. he moved to the side as another blast fired at him. he jumped up again only to miss the bird but turned around in the air to dodge another blast. He twisted as he fell. he landed and let 2 wings come out. he jumped up to the bird and cut it in half with Hikari.

he landed and sighed then closed his eyes. he focused on seeing with them closed. every Genkigan had the ability to see even if your eyes where closed. but there was a limit. Narora can only see 10 feet in front of him. when he started, he could see 3 feet in front of him, but he soon increased that to 10 feet.

(you can join if you want ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://barp.forumotion.net
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :
Training the Genkigan Left_bar_bleue2 / 9992 / 999Training the Genkigan Right_bar_bleue

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:30 pm

Narora opened his normal eyes again and sighed. he was to old for this shit. he'd already killed the Kukraku once. couldn't he just stay dead? wth was up with that. he sighed and looked up to the sky again. then looked to his right biceps at a mark.

"*sigh*.... its been about 1000 years..." he moved his hand to the mark, his power level appeared around him in a small haze. once his hand moved from his arm again, the mark was gone. he felt his Power Level skyrocket as he removed the mark. then, he replaced it, the power being to much for him to handle now.

he sighed. "fuck. Now my sister bares the burden..."

(because of a mishap with the legend's text *glares at chakra for he can hear laughing* i have to be the last Legend before Jackal. which sucks bad.)
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :
Training the Genkigan Left_bar_bleue1 / 9991 / 999Training the Genkigan Right_bar_bleue

Power Level: : 7929

Character Area
Name:: Darkra
Wing Number:
Tails Number: seven [7]

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:48 pm

( LMFAO I Never Said you had to have it just that you have the same age as the legend so which mean you might know him/her XD)
Darkra came and met Narora " i'm Ready to train the Genkigan"
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:07 pm

(..... to damn late now..... <.< >.>)

Narora looked over and sighed. "ok, activate it and lets get started." he said, his own Genkigan activating.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :
Training the Genkigan Left_bar_bleue1 / 9991 / 999Training the Genkigan Right_bar_bleue

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Darkra nodded and took the lenses in his eyes off " Right" Darkra said getting in a stance
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Narora flared his Power Level to just over 6000, his Genkigan activated in his eyes as he kept the amount flowing.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 pm

darkra concentrated on Narora " Shall we Get Going" He Said grabbing Shadow and Mephilis
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Narora nodded and waited for Chakra to attack.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Darkra unwrapped his two tails and swooped forwards to strike Narora on his left side With Shadow
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:26 pm

Narora let 2 of his own tails appear and blocked Chakra's attack with Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 pm

Darkra twisted round with his feet kicking to Narora's head then underneath was swiping up with mephilis
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Narora was kicked in the head, but put his hands to the ground and pushed up into the air fast enough for Chakra's sword to miss him.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Darkra's blade sharpened against Narora's going into the air then as Darkra flips to the ground he rebounds with Shadow and mephilis at the same time aiming for his chest
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Narora spins to the side and moves Hikari to stab Chakra's leg, Hikaru in his left hand went to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Darkra jumps to the side looking like he is hovering lying down then rebound of a wall going airborne
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Narora looked up and charged a small amount of his Power to his sword. he swang it and let out a blast of Energy. "Sendo Getsuga!" but sense he didn't use as much as he did with the huge Rogue, he was still able to fight, but the attack was weakened greatly. but still had the ability to cause great damage.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:30 pm

Darkra looked at the attack and held shadow and mephilis to block the attack " Wow what power" Darkra said
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Narora jumped up to the building side, then pushed off it and clashed blades with Darkra.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 pm

Darkra watched the sendo forcing him back then from the power he saw Narora flying towards him and at that moment they clashed blades with sparks flying everywhere and Darkra was forced back with incredible power and was forced to crash into a semi tall sky scraper building behind him creating a clouds of smoke and raining debris

as the smoke cleared and the debris stopped falling Darkra was seen with a third tail unwrapping from his waist and in that instant darka's eyes went yellow from his bijuu form and created a imense pressure to Narora to force him back
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:39 pm

Narora let his 3rd tail awaken and float out from behind him, his power matching Darkra once again.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:54 pm

Darkra was forced back into the destroyed part of the grey sky scraper by Narora as his 3 Silver Tails appeared behind him giving him equal strength as Darkra was being pushed back further into the building he felt broken stones and metal poles sticking in through his back as he yelled in pain he started to glow in a violent black aura that was making Darkra's appearance more dark then normal and tried to force Narora back from the buiding as sparks were still flying from the clash of the blades
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Narora held Hikari and Hikaru in a blocking position, but felt himself flying back as well, but he was flying up into the air slightly, missing buildings but some stupid birds 'might' have gotten away ^^
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm

(LOL)

As Narora was flown backwards Darkra panted hard and was in pain from the metal and debris in his back, Darkra moved his body forward getting rid of the metal pole that was sticking out of his shoulder from the back and as he did that he felt the relief and fell forwards with the wind in his face as he started falling to the grey concrete of the pavements watching himself in the scraper falling
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm

"tck." Narora said as he stopped and panted hard, even for a Bijuu, a fall like that couldn't kill one. maybe the 1-3 tailed, but not the 7th.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:15 pm

Darkra was breathing hard and watched his reflection disappear from the building and woke up from his trance blinking looking down seeing the grey concrete look bigger and bigger he turned round to face the floor and held his hands and feet infront,

Darkra fell to the ground and rebounded back to a new small building that was a cafe building and Darkra was standing on top of the coffee cup on the sign " Well . . . This. . . is . . fun" Darkra said spacing his words panting
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Narora nodded. "ya, have you activated your Genkigan yet?"
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:47 pm

Darkra looked at Narora who was higher up then him towards the drk blue sky and Darkra thinking the same thing, As Darkra focused his Left Eye Started to change his Pupils started to dialate and his left eye took form of his Genkigan
Training the Genkigan Biohazard
The symbol of his pupil was Purple and the outside of the eye was red " Only one eye is active"
(can i make like one eye activates at a time? like i have to be at a certain level to have the other activated?)
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:31 pm

(sure)

Narora nodded, his own Genkigan still active. "your move."
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Darkra looked at him with his left eye as he closed his right " Right" Darkra vanished and reappeared slamming Shadow forwards to Narora's face
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Narora bent backwards and kicked aimed to kick Darkra's chin into the air.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Darkra's Genkigan started glowing purple as he watched Narora and read Narora's thought's on moving his body to stop him and with that he manuvered behind Narora's raising Shadow and went to Slash a line across Narora's Chest
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Narora was slashed and sent into a building, causing it to crash to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Darkra Landed on a gravel based roof and saw a cloud of smoke and falling debris where Narora slammed into " Woah" Darkra said waiting to see Narora
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Narora came out panting. "Damn...." he cracked his neck. "lets turn up the ante then..." the seal on his shoulder glowed but not enough for Darkra to notice. his power level shot up to twice what it was, even with 3 tails.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

Darkra watched Narora " How did i know he was going to do that" Darkra said as his Genkigan glowed purple again while looking at Narora " What on earth"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Genkigan   Training the Genkigan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Genkigan
Page 1 of 1