Bijuu and Angel Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bijuu and Angel Rp

Play as the Bijuu, lower demons, half demons, humans, or a type of Angel

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Happy Fun Time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naught
Fallen Angel/Cupid of the Dark Arts.
Naught

Level :
Super Happy Fun Time! Left_bar_bleue1 / 9991 / 999Super Happy Fun Time! Right_bar_bleue

Power Level: : 2857

Super Happy Fun Time! Empty
PostSubject: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Yami sighed walking through the streets then watched the darkening skies. He thought to himself. Looks like the one who reminds him so much was right. He watched the happy people move along with life and a faint smile played on his lips. His hair popped out of his hair and he ran into an alley. "Been a while since i've had fun." He stretched out on the floor and his form began to change. He shaped into a pure white petit demon cat/fox. He dug his claws into the ground leaving marks and pounced out of the alley. He ran through crowds of people looking at the various unique people. Diversity among the crowds piqued his interest and he came to a standstill looking up at the moon which got higher with every passing of time. He began running again. Running no where just for the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :
Super Happy Fun Time! Left_bar_bleue1 / 9991 / 999Super Happy Fun Time! Right_bar_bleue

Power Level: : 7929

Character Area
Name:: Darkra
Wing Number:
Tails Number: seven [7]

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:15 pm

Darkra Was Walking past some shops to see if a coffee shop was open late and felt a quick breeze " What was that"
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:22 pm

He ran through massive crowds easily ducking through them evading them. It was almost as if he were dancing. Even though he ran so fast, he caught the lights and a few interesting names of stores he had passed by. He had become so lost in his marvelous feeling. He lost all sense of the world he was previously in unconsciously ignoring the crowds he was supposed to be dodging through. Soon enough, due to not paying attention, he crashed into a lady. A blond lady with a leather jacket and a purple bag fell over catching him in her arms and comforting him on her chest. After returning to the real world he realized he couldn't breathe. He flailed his arms and legs around trying to be released from her grip and she finally loosened up. He looked at her at the same time she looked at him. Her eyes widened and the light of the moon reflected in her eyes as she pulled him tighter.

{(Girl)}"So cute!" She hugged him even tighter and his face went blue.
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
The Former Legend/The Silver Flash
Narora Soulist

Level :
Super Happy Fun Time! Left_bar_bleue2 / 9992 / 999Super Happy Fun Time! Right_bar_bleue

Power Level: : 13889

Character Area
Name:: Narora
Wing Number: 9
Tails Number: 5

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:49 pm

(ndp)
Back to top Go down
https://barp.forumotion.net
Naught
Naught

Level :

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:14 pm

The lady stood with him still in arms and she still wore her bright smile. "Wanna come home with me little guy?" She petted him scratching behind his ears and everything to seduce him into coming home with her. He purred and nuzzled into her neck stroking his head against her neck then looked up at her and nodded. She tightened her grip around him and yelped jumping around attracting the eyes of weirdos and the weirded out. Then when she realized that she was starting to look crazy in the eyes of the people she blankly looked around then cradled Yami in her arms and walked into a nearby cafe.

{(Few Hours Later)}
The lady walked out with Yami in her jacket. It was unzipped just a little so he could poke his head out and she put her face next to his. "What's your name?" He opened his mouth about to speak but she cut him off. "That's right you can't speak can you?" Again as he was going to speak she spoke ahead of him. "That's fine i'll just call you Lovey-dovey pie." He turned to her giving her the blank face(-_-) and she sighed. "Then cupcake it is." He let out a quiet sigh and just accepted it believing that it can definitely get worse. He stroked his face against hers and purred as she had called for a taxi.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:26 am

(Ha ha Lovey-dovey pie XD NDP)
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:00 am

(Lol.)
The taxi drove very fast. Almost a blur. It was as if it was flying. During the ride the woman rubbed her face against Yami's while stroking down his fragile spine. The taxi pulled to a stop and a strip of buildings was just beyond the taxi door. The girl pulled Yami tight but not enough to hurt him. She opened the door and ran towards the building. A girl from nearby yelled out to her. "Hi Holly!" She looked around and finally caught the girl in her vision. She waved and then entered the building. She pressed the elevator button and waited as she leaned her head next to Yami. "My names not Holly."

{(Yami)}Yami stroked his head against her then looked up at her. "What is your name?" He nuzzled into her neck and stroked his head against her neck waiting for an answer.

{(Girl)}She dropped Yami and fell back eyes widening in shock. She sat on the floor looking at him frightened. "Y-you can talk??" She stammered but managed to get out all of her words. She waited patiently even though she was frightened. Before a answer came out she heard someone coming down the stairs and she looked around and jumped up and grabbed Yami off of the ground. She pushed the button over and over non-stop until a ding was heard and she stepped in the elevator. She pressed the 7th floor button.
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 am

(Ha ha Scr*wed NDP)
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:20 pm

The elevator went up slowly ticking away the floors as it progressed. Sweat rolled down her neck and forehead as she stared intently at the back of Yami's head thinking about how it's possible that he can talk. She opened her mouth several times but couldn't let words out. She pouted and tried to ignore it.

{(Yami)} Yami waited patiently for her to talk wondering if he should be the one to explain. He sighed at the awkwardness and jumped out of her arms returning to his human form as he headed closer and closer to the ground. He looked at her expecting her to scream or do something to show how frightened she truly was. She did nothing but she did start to perspire even more. He nodded and she opened her mouth.

{(Girl)} She backed up against the wall and looked at him from head to toe. Getting the words out were even harder now then it was before. She touched his face tracing her fingers around his eyes and tracing along the moon on his cheek. She put her finger in his mouth and he bit her giving her a "back off" warning. She understood his message and just kept quiet. When the elevator came to a stop she walked off and to her door. She pushed her key in but didn't yet turn it. "What are you?"
Back to top Go down
Darkra
shadow corruption bijuu
Darkra

Level :

Character Area
Wing Number:

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:26 pm

(NDP)
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:31 pm

He ignored her and she turned and pushed her back against the door. She waited for him to answer. After a few moments which felt like eternities to her she asked again. "What are you?" Sweat started to trickle down her neck and she took a step closer to him.

{(Yami)} "Im. . .I am a fox-cat?" He watched as her eyes narrowed and she took another step forward. He took a step forward as well but she pushed her hand out stopping him. He sighed and waited for her to open the door.

{(Girl)} "Don't play with me!" She stepped back.

{(Yami)} "Even after seeing it with your own eyes. Why don't you believe me?" In an instant he was by her side twisting the key and pushing open the door stepping in. He grabbed her by her wrist and lead her inside locking the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Happy Fun Time!   Super Happy Fun Time! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Happy Fun Time!
Page 1 of 1