Bijuu and Angel Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bijuu and Angel Rp

Play as the Bijuu, lower demons, half demons, humans, or a type of Angel

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yami's Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naught
Fallen Angel/Cupid of the Dark Arts.
Naught

Level :
Yami's Training Left_bar_bleue1 / 9991 / 999Yami's Training Right_bar_bleue

Power Level: : 2857

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Yami swung his blade at the air training his fighting style. With each swing a woosh was heard as if the blade was cutting the air itself. Sweat trickled down Yami's face revealing that he was truly working hard. The sun burned against his eyes as did his will to get stronger. His muscles tensed as he took one final swing then sheathed his blade. He took out the contacts meant for seeing rogues given to him by Narora and put them on. His eyes burned for a little bit then they calmed. He looked around and grew frustrated. He saw nothing. He then focused his mind and gripped his rosary tighter then ever summoning his arrow. A purple shiled like thing formed in front of the bow as he focused on his target. A black and purple aura surrounded the bow and a black arrow was fired tearing through the ground and fly up into the air as a plane would prepare for lift off. It flew into the distance through several branches of trees. His eyes widened and he focused as he struggled to see what was going to happen.

{(Rogue)}The rogue just sat in the tree unaware of the incoming attack. It watched over people apparently tired or lazy. It sighed a quiet sigh. Then all of a sudden out of no where a arrow came tearing through trees and it turned around shocked. It's eyes widened and it tried to get out of the way. It jumped effortlessly but it was too late. The arrow pierced it in the back and it went through to it's heart. It fell flipping breaking through tree branches and finally it crashed on the ground with a [b]thud.[/i] The noise was heard quite far out but no one seemed to pay it any mind. The rogue had a hearts like symbol where the heart should be and Yami cheered but he didn't seem very excited. He returned to his quiet self and he again scanned the area.
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
The Former Legend/The Silver Flash
Narora Soulist

Level :
Yami's Training Left_bar_bleue2 / 9992 / 999Yami's Training Right_bar_bleue

Power Level: : 13889

Character Area
Name:: Narora
Wing Number: 9
Tails Number: 5

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:48 pm

"Having fun, are we Yami?" Narora said as he appeared with speed unmatched. his eyes dull as they looked on. his Genkigan holding eyes looking at Yami as if piercing his heart. you could almost hear the Zing of the lightning or light or what ever you want to call it pearcing the air and through Yami, continuing on to oblivion. his head shifted up slightly with a knowing smile on his face. he knew what Yami was doing. he was here to train agencies Rogues, but was having truble attracting them. "its not them Yami. You just don't put out enough energy. Killing Intent as some call it." he said. KI, or Killing intent, was, not the feel, but the absolute need to kill what ever was in front of you. Narora let his own KI fall upon Yami. Like being crushed under 1000 LBS and having the worst outcomes of his death flash through his head, Narora could see him waver in it. "This is KI... Not the feel of killing...." Narora said as he vanished and appeared in front of Yami with a slightly crazed smile. "but the Need to kill..." he grinned vanishing again.

he appeared once again not far away with Hikari in his right hand. its white blade reflecting the sun light as the black chain dangled. Narora's KI had lifted, now letting the weight and the visions clear from Yami's head as Narora stood rocking back and forth with Hikari over his shoulder now. a bored look on his face as he tapped the blade over his shoulder. "so. are you going to get up?" he asked pointing HIkari at Yami. the blade reflecting more light into his eyes. "or stay on the ground, and not put effort into even running away?"

(sry for controlling your char, but it helps the learning process.)
Back to top Go down
https://barp.forumotion.net
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Yami jumped up almost at the speed of light his bow dispersed and his blade reflecting the light of the sun as well. He charged Narora with all of his might unconsciously releasing a battle cry. He pushed the blade forward but there was nothing there. He spun once swinging his blade around as he spun. He locked blades with Narora but he was pushed back. He jumped swinging his blade but Narora counter attacked pushing his blade back throwing Yami's guard off and he swung but Yami somehow defended being pushed onto his back. He jumped up again and charged but this time he ducked under Narora's guarding blade and swung from behind him.

The frustration was clear as day on his face. He truly tried his hardest to reach through Narora's defenses. His eyes narrowed and a kind of evil brewed inside him. He was trying to kill Narora. The murderous intent was plain in his eyes as he swung. A blade met his and his eyes widened in anger. He pushed his force into the blade and yelled once more. He jumped back then swung once more using all of his energy in that attack.

(Sorry for such a short post.)
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:04 pm

(s'k)

Narora moved his Black Blade once again to block Yami's attack. he could see it in Yami's eyes. he was intending to kill him. maybe that was one of his mistakes? he can't control his anger and that clouds his attack's power. Narora observed his attacks even as he fought like a master. his attacks where sloppy. his form was great, but his attacks weren't aimed to disarm him but instead to kill him. After Narora blocked Yami's latest attack, a downward strike from his head, to which he blocked. he jumped over his head, grinning down at him face to face in the air only centimeters away. He landed again and blocked Yami's twist strike. Sparks flying as the blades clashed together. "Getting better." he said. "but..." his KI came down agian, but with less force. this time it was like 450LBS crashing down and there were no visions of death that came with it, just the weight of the Killing Intent again. "can you use your KI as effectively as me?" he asked once again about KI. he didn't explain it this time but he did talk about it and if Yami could tap into his and make narora feel his need to kill.
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Yami felt it again and began sweating. He focused into his mind seeing a black emptiness which reflected himself. In reality he swung at Narora trying to land at least one fatal blow but in his mind he was running. He saw a figure in the distance and the further he ran the further the figure got away. He snapped back to reality and jumped over Narora. He spun twice swinging his blade both times then locked blades with Narora. He jumped back and clashed with Narora once more. Then he returned to his mind and he was focused on the figure instead of chasing it. He watched it. It didn't seem to move. When he stepped closer the figure was the same distance away. He grew frustrated and snapped back to reality where he violently swung.
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Narora seen Yami's eyes go glossy and then back to normal mutipule times. he was doing something in his head to make him fight better. Narora knew because he was the one blocking and dodging the attacks. "C'mon Yami, show me your power!" Narora said still blocking and dodging. not even making a move to attack. like he was playing with yami.

(lol i'm done with long posts ^^)
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 pm

(Okay.)
Yami stopped and the real world and seemed focused on something in the distance. In his mind he was still chasing. He focused on that and after a few moments the figure scrolled towards him. It was like a blur in his eyes. When it came to a stop his eyes widened with shock as he saw a familiar flow of brown hair. The darkness had faded and light blue skies covered them. He fell back and looked up at the person. "Aya-Chan."

{(Imagined Aya)}She smiled and winked at him hugging him with all her might. "Yami-Kun." She kissed his cheek and released him after his face turned blue. She looked at him head to toe and stepped back. "Why so depressed Yami-Kun?" She sighed and hunched over. "Your not still upset about me passing are you?"

{(Real World)} A faint smile played on Yami's lips and he started fighting again. His blade movement was more careful and calm then it was before allowing for stronger swifter attacks. He dashed towards Narora and locked blades. He jumped back and spun his blade then locked blades again.
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Narora felt his attacks getting better. then he seen the look in his eyes and pushed him back. "are you reminiscing on a past memory?" he asked, losing his stance, pausing the fight for now.
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:57 pm

He ignored Narora for he was mentally unconscious. His smile stayed on his face and his eyes glazed over. He still swung his blade and the attacks were still strong. Meanwhile in his mind he had a dark smile. "Very upset. It killed me on the inside Aya-Chan. I miss you so much." He hugged her and a tear rolled down his cheek.

{(Aya)}She pushed him back and moved her finger in a side to side motion. "You know I don't like crying babies. Your acting like a big one now." She jumped up and spun around kicking him in the face knocking him back.

{(Yami)}He slid back as the blood rolled down the corner of his mouth. His eyes widened in shock and he regained his stance and took a step forward to her wiping the corner of his mouth he frowned and looked away from her unable to meet her eyes with such a shameful face.

{(Aya)}"Look how weak you've become." She stamped toward him slowly. Then she grew more polite. "Yami. Do it for me. If you don't get stronger I won't be able to rest in peace. I'm sure your mother wouldn't be very proud either." She hugged him and kissed him slowly moving her finger down his cheek. She pulled away and turned around. "For me."

{(Yami)} Yami's face straightened out and his eyes returned to how they usually were. His face grew hard and her hugged Aya leaning over her shoulder. He kissed her cheek then sighed. "Still have those violent mood swings huh?" He tightened his grip around her. "For you."

In the real world Yami snapped out of his trance. "Reminisce? No." He dashed towards Narora and swung his blade. He stopped it in the middle of the attack. He jumped over Narora and swung his blade while he was just above him.
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Narora moved his head to the side. but when he turned to yami, his cheek had a cut in it.

"congratz. you pass." ^^
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:01 pm

"Wrong again." His eyes grew cold but the smile remained on his face. "Im going to kill you!" He charged at Narora swinging his blade again.
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Narora sighed. now he had to get serious. this time he turned, swatted Yami's blade away, and punched his stomach hard enough to make him caught up blood to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:05 pm

He ignored the blood and kicked Narora in his face then landed gently on the ground swinging his blade horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:07 pm

Narora recovered, this time his Genkigan was active and he took a new stance. after a few minutes of staring, he vanished from sight. he appeared agian knocking Yami out by hitting the back of his neck.

"sorry, its not my time to die.... again." he said. "and if your thoughts where of a dead one... they could be in heaven."
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Yami smiled and laid on the ground for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Narora grinned and turned, then turned his head back. "if ya wanna see them. come on the field trip im having... i'll leave the pass on the ground for you. later." he said, after 4 steps, he vanished from sight. leaving Yami there to think on what he wants. see Aya? or not.
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:12 pm

Yami woke up and sat up pulling his knees up to his chin and wrapping his arms around them. He looked at the pass on the floor and read it. "Bastard."
Back to top Go down
Narora Soulist
Narora Soulist

Level :

Character Area

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:14 pm

(ndps?)
Back to top Go down
Naught
Naught

Level :

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:27 pm

He picked it up and stood and scurried off.

(The End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yami's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yami's Training   Yami's Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami's Training
Page 1 of 1